May 22nd, 23rd, & 24th
Payments in the form of business checks, money orders or cashier’s check are due with
application or within 7 business days of receiving the emailed application. Please be
sure to include your business name or an individuals name on the money order.
Make Payments to:
PALATKA YOUNG PROFESSIONALS INC
P.O. Box 977, Palatka, FL 32178
- NO REFUNDS within 30 days of the show. Refunds will be mailed within 30 days after event dates.
- Please provide as much information as you can to show your differences from the next “like” vendor. Photos are required. This information is required with your application.
- Spaces are 10×10. Any additional space needed will result in a charge for a second 10×10 space.
- Electricity is available. Please be sure to mark the number of hookups required on your application if you are needing electricity. You are limited to two hookups. You may not be given electricity the day of event if you have not provided that information when applying.
- Setup is Friday from 12:00 PM- 5:00 PM. Vendor setup will be done in staggered times based on location. Please keep an eye out for your specific time and be prompt for setup. If you are selected for the 100 or 200 Block vendor will be required to be setup and ready for attendies by 5:30 PM on Friday.
- If you’ve selected Section D in the 100 Block, please be committed to stay open later. Music is nearby and running until late therefore this section is required to stay open until at least 9 PM.
- Be respectful to your event neighbors as well as those businesses around you. Please call
- Please keep your area clean throughout the entire event. Put your trash in boxes and bags; you can put trash in the dumpsters marked for vendor’s during or after the event. DO NOT USE THE SMALL EVENT OR CITY GARBAGE CANS!
- You are responsible for your space at all times.
- City, County, Event & Event Staff are not responsible for any damages to product or equipment. During show and/or travel to and from event.
- Booths can be broken down Sunday at 4pm if you need to. DO NOT break down before 4pm. You may stay open until dark if you wish. If you are experiencing health issues and need to leave early, please let us know. 386-385-8729.
- Deadline for returning vendors seeking same placement is 12/31/19. Deadline for placement requests will be 4/30/20.
- If you do not abide by these rules and regulations. You will be asked to leave, and your application fees will not be refunded. Your request to participate will be denied in the future.
386-385-8729 and leave a message if you encounter ANY issues. We will take care of these promptly. Your experience as a vendor is important to us. Don’t hesitate to call if you need something.